Lunch & Nutrition
Lunch supervision is offered to our parents as a service they can purchase if required. The fee is set by Edmonton Public Schools and is calculated consistently throughout the district. At Queen Alexandra, fees are set at $20.00 per month or a flat fee of $200.00 for the year. For those that require occasional use of the lunch program, there is a drop-in fee of $2.00/day.
Students are expected to:
- demonstrate respect to lunchroom supervisors and classmates.
- remain seated while eating and while others are eating.
- ask for permission to leave the lunchroom.
- use their inside voices at all times.
- clean the table and area around their space after eating.
We encourage students to bring healthy choices in their lunch. As well, we are a nut-free school.